View Profile Doodler

37 Movie Reviews

A lot of love went into this.

That was surprisingly good! I really enjoyed it.

Today I realized Newgrounds has grown up.

We have moved so far from dicks and balls. This entry gives unparalleled insight into the mind of the pretty lady... and the game we all must play if we want to squeeze some beautiful titties with our hands. Younger, less pubescent viewers may not understand you, sweet Stamper, but I understand your suffering.

Yeah. YEAH.

9 Game Reviews

web 5.0 inspirational

Nice visuals, but not a whole lot of content.

Jorj,

Good job with programming a bunch of interesting cursors, but after the first few, I found the system to just be redundant. Every cursor was based on the concept of multiple (or single) movieclips taking the mouse's position, whether it was a single frame delay or a movement that occurred 3 seconds later.

You should try entirely abstract concepts... such as a robot hunting the mouse (using some sort of random AI), or particles that fall off of the cursor and try to pull it in certain directions (using Flash's drawing API).

Just use your imagination. You don't have to use the same algorithm for everything.

-David

You're stupid.

Nuking will results in nuking. Violence is not the answer but people never quite catch on to that.

-Doodler

StvC responds:

It'z Liberals like YOU that CAUSE THIS SHITE TODAY!!!!
I CAN BACK that Statement, but not tonight, I'm drunk!!!

1 Audio Review

Nostalgiamania

Such fine memories.

1 Art Review

Woohoo, nice job rob.

Detailed and hairy and such.

victrolaface responds:

fu david

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 0.0334 to 0.1018!

Web Hogrammer