The Fat Anime Collab 5 The Fat Anime Collab 5

A lot of love went into this.

Goobers Arena Goobers Arena

That was surprisingly good! I really enjoyed it.

The turtle killed the sun The turtle killed the sun

Upon my 6th time through, I suddenly choked up with emotion, my eyes filled with tears and my nostrils flared to their very limits. The emotions I have repressed for so long are now spilling out like that duck's shit. Bravo... again... bravo... :'(

Twat of the Walk Twat of the Walk

Today I realized Newgrounds has grown up.

We have moved so far from dicks and balls. This entry gives unparalleled insight into the mind of the pretty lady... and the game we all must play if we want to squeeze some beautiful titties with our hands. Younger, less pubescent viewers may not understand you, sweet Stamper, but I understand your suffering.

Yeah. YEAH.

Cumbersnatch Cumbersnatch

I vomited.

Amazing work.

Luis vs. ClockCrew Luis vs. ClockCrew

HOW COULD YOU LUIS HOW COULD YOU!?

Poor... poor strawberry clock :(

Oh god.

Miss Dynamite XXII iraq Miss Dynamite XXII iraq

Well drawn, but in bad taste.

I know all things should be open to parody and discussion, but I can't help feeling agitated by this and the other Ms. Dynamite Iraq episodes. Perhaps it's just a 'too soon' sort of issue, but it's difficult for me to find humor in this terrible war.
Perhaps you could explain why I should be amused, because the boob jokes and random violence doesn't really do it for me anymore.

MoreLikeBlue MoreLikeBlue

Best directed piece on Newgrounds

This is one of my personal favorites out of everything I've seen in the past... long time. What? Seven or eight years since I've been to NG.

Your style of directing and humor is just awesome, man. The art is also extremely well done, albeit simple, but you retain the style throughout. I'm sad that people aren't responding better to this piece... I guess it's not flashy enough for them. I think older audiences will just love this.

Keep up the good work! I WANNA SEE MORE!

Phillip the Tennis Ball Phillip the Tennis Ball

An example of great art... but terrible story.

In terms of general aesthetic, your animation was exceptional. You guys are truly skilled illustrators, but your story and directing was honestly the worst I've seen in a long time. Your sense of humor was shotgunned at us in a quantity-over-quality fashion, which was probably fun to make but could have used significant revision. I'd really recommend collaborating with someone to do your scripting, and then let your visual creativity enhance it. I look forward to seeing stuff from you two in the future, but try to consider your audience and work on the humor a bit :)

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

X-Men: House of M part 4 X-Men: House of M part 4

Excellent! ... with a few Graphic Hiccups

Your writing, direction, and pacing blew me away! Awesome job! There are very few people who can pull off a sitcom-paced Flash cartoon, and you did it marvelously (pun). Even though you did the arm-less thing to be cheap, I found that the style grew on me over time. However, you really should consider using REDUCE CURVES in Flash to make your characters a bit smoother around the edges. Highlight your outlines, and press Control-Shift-Alt + C , then move it to the second-lowest amount and check 'Multiple Passes'. It works wonders :)

I look forward to your future releases! You're truly an author to watch out for!