The Fat Anime Collab 5 The Fat Anime Collab 5

A lot of love went into this.

Goobers Arena Goobers Arena

That was surprisingly good! I really enjoyed it.

The turtle killed the sun The turtle killed the sun

Upon my 6th time through, I suddenly choked up with emotion, my eyes filled with tears and my nostrils flared to their very limits. The emotions I have repressed for so long are now spilling out like that duck's shit. Bravo... again... bravo... :'(

Vinnie's Tomb: Chapter One - The Road to Vinnie's Tomb (for lack of a better title) Vinnie's Tomb: Chapter One - The Road to Vinnie's Tomb (for lack of a better title)

web 5.0 inspirational

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

Nice visuals, but not a whole lot of content.

Jorj,

Good job with programming a bunch of interesting cursors, but after the first few, I found the system to just be redundant. Every cursor was based on the concept of multiple (or single) movieclips taking the mouse's position, whether it was a single frame delay or a movement that occurred 3 seconds later.

You should try entirely abstract concepts... such as a robot hunting the mouse (using some sort of random AI), or particles that fall off of the cursor and try to pull it in certain directions (using Flash's drawing API).

Just use your imagination. You don't have to use the same algorithm for everything.

-David

The ONLY Solution!! The ONLY Solution!!

You're stupid.

Nuking will results in nuking. Violence is not the answer but people never quite catch on to that.

-Doodler

StvC responds:

It'z Liberals like YOU that CAUSE THIS SHITE TODAY!!!!
I CAN BACK that Statement, but not tonight, I'm drunk!!!

LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG) LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG)

Nostalgiamania

Such fine memories.

troll giant troll giant

Woohoo, nice job rob.

Detailed and hairy and such.

RobLovelett responds: